What is a CRM?
The Benefit of the Right CRM System
An Increase in Profit Potential
An Increase in Productivity
Enhanced Customer Experience
Examples of Some CRM Solutions
- Has a built-in knowledge base
- Has a self-service portal as well as multi-channel support that includes all major social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Includes a community portal for management and sharing of ideas
- It’s automatic so ticket routing is managed easily
- Quick follow-up and initial response
- Reporting module has room for improvement
- Premium packages (which provides excellent service) is on the costlier side.
Zendesk is a similar CRM solution that also supports multi-channel support and has a quality ticketing system. Furthermore, it also has a great reporting and analytics module and offers a self-service portal, much like Freshdesk.
- A flexible ticket management system
- Multi-brand support system with linked accounts
- Unlimited, free ‘light agents’
- Public and private forums
- CSS rebranding
- Does not include answers from its knowledge base app
- Not enough guidelines provided in the forum for users when submitting a ticket.
- Zendesk has a harder user interface.
- Tickets’ workflow isn’t natural.
Lastly, we have Salesforce. Like the other two, it is also a cloud-based CRM solution which companies use to help manage their customer service. Salesforce was one of the first CRM solutions to come up on the internet. Truly, before this, companies had to create their own CRM solution. In a way, Salesforce paved the way for the other two CRM solutions on this list.
- It has an easy-to-navigate user interface
- Multi-channel support and links to all major social media sites like Facebook.
- Customizable dashboard so you can log in and check your company’s performance from a bird’s eye view.
- It is very complex and this can be problematic if you’re a small business using a CRM solution.
- It is actually far more expensive than the other two CRM solutions mentioned on this list even though it has a range of different prices- the features offered are limited if you choose the cheaper options.
Ultimate Verdict: Freshdesk is the better choice!
While Salesforce delivers good service as well, you’re more inclined to use Freshdesk because of its better pricing policy. This is because Freshdesk’s features make it worth the price you’re paying whereas Salesforce limits feature according to the pricing and that is enough to put a lot of people off.
Similarly, Zendesk does not have the same number of features and user-friendly interface as Freshdesk does. As a result, Freshdesk is a CRM solution that caters to every type of business- be it big or small.
CRM systems are very important for your company. We hope that this article was able to help you understand why so many companies are turning towards them to help them establish a greater customer experience as well as decide which CRM solution you should use for your business.
Latest posts by Hutch Morzaria (see all)
- Cultivate a Customer-Centric Culture - September 30, 2021
- 7 Ways to Guarantee Your Team Will Be Highly Engaged - September 3, 2021
- Leadership and Management: Micromanagers vs. Leaders - August 11, 2021